Friday, June 12, 2009

Back Country Workshop on the Go

I'm doing a Gathering workshop tonight in Roanoke for my friend Whitney. In honor of Father's Day, she chose the Back Country workshop, and I am so excited about it! This is my very favorite paper packet from the new Idea Book, and the "Workshop on the Go" layout from Close to My Heart is so much fun to do. I used my hubby, his brother and their friend Dean's latest fishing trip for my pages, and I think JD is going to love them! I'll add them to his album, which is mostly hunting stuff, but the fishing will fit right in. You can check out the CTMH workshops on my web site here. And don't forget to check out the Deal of the Day! :~)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Makes me want to go fishing! Although someone else has to bait my hook! I HATE that part! You have great photos and they all pulled together so beautifully! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the layout, if i ever get any photos of us fishing will have to "copy" it.

    ReplyDelete