Sunday, September 6, 2009

"Sweet Home" at The Camp


My darling husband and I spent yesterday at the hunting camp. The camp is a wonderful place to scrapbook ... the cabin is cool and quiet and rustic, without the slightest chance of a phone ringing (as there is no landline and no cell reception) and only a slighter larger chance of visitors! :~) So I got some quality crafting time while he mowed the grass and did guy things.

I made the two birthday cards above using the new "Sweet Home" paper packet from the Close to My Heart Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book. It features the colors Buttercup, Garnet, Heavenly Blue and Indian Corn Blue. I think the paper is gorgeous and I had a lot of fun playing with the colors, which are ones that I don't use very often. The paper, the matching My Stickease, and the coordinating My Acrylix stamp sets all have (no surprise) a "homey" theme, with silhouettes of houses and comfy furnishings, and expressions like "Bless Our Home." You can view the Sweet Home paper and accessories, and all of our other new products, on-line here:

http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/AW09USMyCTMH.aspx

The new Idea Book is live and I'm having a blast with it! :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment