Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Veranda" is gorgeous!



I've used the "Veranda" paper packet now for about a dozen scrapbook layouts, and several cards, and I have to tell you, I think this paper is GORGEOUS. I love the colors, the design, the way it meshes with our embellishments. This card was on the front of one of our CTMH magazines, and I wanted to recreate it. The big difference? The original used metal embellishments, and because of where I was mailing it, I needed to create my version with no metal. The design challenge proved to be a lot of fun, and I think the final result was still really beautiful. I especially like our new "Spring Blossom" paper flowers (Z1266) ... the Tulip and Creme Brulee colors are the perfect compliment to this paper. You can also see the envelope flat that I showed in the "You Rock" layout below here, except now it is folded for mailing. I like to decorate or stamp the envelope too; it's a great finishing touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment