Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quick! Get the "Mistletoe"!


I confess - with every new release of the "Idea Book," I have a new favorite paper packet. And for the Autumn/Winter 2010 "Idea Book," this paper is the one that wins my heart. It is elegant and old-fashioned, and features some of my most-loved colors in the CTMH palette: Cocoa, Cranberry, Garden Green and New England Ivy. The color combination is perfect for setting off holiday pictures, and has a warm that makes me think of sipping hot chocolate in front of the wood stove. I love the accompanying "My Stickease," which has all sorts of traditional Christmas and winter images. Also be sure to check out the new winter My Acrylix stamp sets - there are a bunch of them! Some of my favorites: "A Sip" (A1109 - only $7.95!), "Captured Moments" (C1423), "I Believe" (C1427) and "St. Nick" (B1356).

No comments:

Post a Comment