Sunday, October 17, 2010

Loving Olivia!

My friend hosted a wonderful scrapbooking "girls night" at her house on Friday. We had a GREAT time and I worked on layouts using the "Olivia" paper packet from the CTMH Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book. This one follows the "Workshop on the Go" guide, and I love the way it turned out! I sanded the edges of the "Smoothie" (pink) paper, and the stamping is done using Smoothie and Cocoa ink. The embellishments are our new Shimmer Designer Brads (Z1349) and I love the sparkle that they add to the page. I was really delighted with the way these pages turned out. You can now order the "Workshop on the Go" kits through the Idea Book, which is an AWESOME change! Formerly, you could only get WOTG through your CTMH consultant, and they were usually done as a workshop. That's still a fun way to do it, but if you are short on time or can't fit a workshop into the schedule, you can still get the exclusive WOTG stamp sets that accompany each kit along with the workshop guide and accessories. YAY! :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment