Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year! I'm about to kick back into scrapbooking mode. I have *FIVE* scrapbooking trips lined up for 2012!! I'm so excited!! They are:

1) Charlottesville, VA in January, with the local Creative Memories consultants. Hey, I sell for CTMH, and I LOVE CTMH, but my first "adult" foray into scrapbooking was with CM, and I still credit them with reigniting my passion for the craft. And they still make the best adhesives in the business, IMHO. The CM ladies in the Charlottesville area put on a great retreat, and we always have a blast with them.

2) Pensacola, FL in February, for a regional CTMH celebration. I can't wait for this one! JD is going with me to get in a little golfing. We are going to drive down and give the Garmin (named "Baby G" by my hubby) an outing. Should be awesome, and a lot of the "Scattered Hearts" team will be there.

3) Luray, VA in mid-March, for Tonya's "Shamrock Crop." My guurrlllsss!! And the other John H (Janice's, not mine), and probably Tonya's dad, and maybe Jay. Our guys who love and enable our habit! LOL

4) Knoxville, TN in late March for a "Scrapbook Dream Vacation" with the sisters! Ah, back to Tennessee. SDV didn't have this one last year, and I missed it. New location, so I'm dying to check it out. 4 days of no sleep and non-stop fun!

5) Dallas, TX in July 2012 for the CTMH 2012 Convention. Big D!!!!! I've really loved the last two conventions, and so I expect this one to be great as well. And we get grabby hands on the new product for the 2nd half of 2012 ... so much to look forward to!

So, that's the scrapbooking plan so far in 2012. First up is Ryan's 2011 album, which is in various states of completion. And Joel's rock-n-roll Hall of Fame album. And our Hawaii album from 2009. And our Australia album from 2007. Um, I have a lot to do. :-) And it looks like I'll need a plan for the 2nd half of the year. What are your plans? Make it with Scrappin' Joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment