Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cruisin' through layouts!

Last weekend, I attended my upline Tonya's awesome Shamrock Crop. I spent most of the weekend working with Close to My Heart's new "Cruisin'" paper packet from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. I was really happy with the results! My friend John H. asked me to post my layouts, and so here they are, in reverse order:

Layout 5:


Layout 5 uses two layouts from CTMH's how-to book, "Reflections." The left page layout is called "Bottom Border - Overlap," on p. 34. It was based on a design on pg. 112 of the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. The right page layout is called "Sampler - Nine-Photo Quilt," on pg. 122. I used the Cruisin' Paper Packet (X7154B), the Cruisin' Complements Silver Foil Images (X7154C), the Irresistibles Persnickety Journaling Spots (Z1734), and I cut the scalloped circle with the 2" Scallop Circle Punch (Z1392).

Layout 6:


Layout 6 isn't blinged up yet. I used a layout called "Subtitles" from pg. 94 of CTMH's how-to book, "Imagine." That red cardstock is in our Cranberry shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment