Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back Country


Ok, so here's the next one (again, artwork belongs to CTMH and not me - yet!) ... another new paper packet for Summer 2009! This one is called "Back Country" and it's in the running to be my FAVORITE! I can't wait to use this in JD's (my hubby's) hunting camp scrapbook! It could not be more perfect! And the My Acrylix stamp sets that go with it are "Let's Go Camping" with a bear and a tent and a camping trailer; "Camping Fever" with camping signs ("Scenic Route", "To the Woods and Back") and "Backwoods" featuring all sorts of trees. The primary colors are Barn Red, Goldrush, Olive and Outdoor Denim. The matching Stickease has animals, trees, sign posts and arrowheads. AND there are matching dimensional elements ... glossy chipboard accents with signs, compasses and arrows. Honestly, of all the new packets - I think I love this one the most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment