Monday, April 20, 2009

We've got a new catty and we are "Tinkerin'"


Ok, I think it's time to start showing off some of the NEW paper packets from the NEW summer catalogs, ready for release on May 1. I can't wait! Seriously - I think these are some of the best new assortments that CTMH has done since I've been a customer. The drill is essentially this - CTMH releases three new catalogs each year, one every four months. And each catalog contains 5 new assortments built around a new paper packet, and the assortment includes coordinating stickers, embellishments, My Acrylix stamps, etc. And there's other new stuff too! For example ... this catalog has a new "how to" book! More on that later ...

So, I'm going to preview each of the new assortments for you, right here on the Scrappin' Joy blog! That way you can be as excited as I am, and I won't look so silly jumping up and down by myself. LOL The artwork above (nope, not mine, CTMH did this one) is called "Tinkerin'." Now, how CUTE is that? The colors are Clover Meadow, Sunflower, Sunny Yellow and Twilight, and the theme includes gears and robots. Nikki picked this one for her workshop on May 2, and I think we're going to have a BLAST with it!

Check back in a day or two for the next "unveiling"!

No comments:

Post a Comment