Thursday, April 30, 2009

How about some "Animal Cookies"?

Ok, I am making a scrapbook (ok, several scrapbooks!) for my 7-month old nephew. And THIS paper will take center stage! It's called "Animal Cookies," and it's the last new paper for me to introduce from the NEW CTMH summer catalog. It features Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue, Sunflower and Tulip colors, and it's all about the kids! Matching accessories include foam die-cut numbers in matching colors, stamps featuring zoo and choo-choo train scenes, and a special "Creative Basics" package, with decorated papers and ribbon. I can't wait to play with this one! My friend Tonya is ahead of me here ... the layout above belongs to CTMH, but Tonya has used the "Animal Cookies" paper to create her own layout with photos of her beautiful children. Check it out in Tonya's blog here: http://inallsassiness.blogspot.com/

Scrappin' Joy!!

2 comments:

  1. ok so i had to creat an account to do this, wow! Thanks for including me in your email post. I find it interesting to see the differnce between you and Tonya. Doing a great job, keep it up! As for the paper, yeah...janice and I plan on buying a packet for each of us..:) John

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny Jennifer!! I can't wait to see all of your fun layouts with your adorable little nephew!!! And also can't wait to make that cute little round you have featured!! You are rockin'!!!

    ReplyDelete