Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm "Tickled Pink" with this new kit!


Close to My Heart is offering this wonderful kit for National Scrapbooking Month (which is in May, but hey, early is good, right?) called "Tickled Pink." Featured colors are Blush, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf and the kit comes with all of these items:

1 - My Acrylix® I Am Stamp Set (D-size)
2 - 12" × 12" Floral B&T Duos™ Paper (1 with glitter)
2 - 12" × 12" Stripe B&T Duos™ Paper (1 with glitter)
1 - 12" × 12" Blush Textured Cardstock
1 - 12" × 12" Crystal Blue Textured Cardstock
5 - 12" × 12" White Daisy Textured Cardstock (1 sheet with die-cut shapes)
1 - Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection
1- Foam Texture Tool
1- Brochure

I got mine early (privs of being a consultant ... talk to me about signing up and you can get fun stuff like this early TOO!) :~) I used it yesterday to make some "thank you" cards for my customers and a couple of friends (so act surprised if you get one with your order! LOL) I LOVE THIS PAPER!! I don't know how well the glitter shows up in the pictures, but it is just gorgeous on the cards. It makes them look so special. The "extra" flowers and the leaves are die-cuts that come with the kit, and I stamped them using Hollyhock, Blush and Sweet Leaf inks.

The kits go on sale April 15, and if you want one, GET IT EARLY, 'cause I think these will sell out. There are ways to get a kit free, too ...

· Place a minimum order of $60 in stamp sets (excluding K-size and Stamp of the Month) between April 15-May 31 to receive a Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit FREE! (Use item number CC1004D; limit one free kit per order.)
· Purchase the Tickled Pink kit at just $34.95-well below retail value! (Use item number CC1004C)
· Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1-May 31 and receive a kit FREE.
· Host a Home Gathering between April 15-May 31 with minimum sales of $400
and receive a kit FREE.

You can order the kit on my web site. Happy Spring!!

1 comment: