Friday, April 3, 2009

Workshop Fun!


My friend Pat hosted a scrapbook workshop on Monday night, and we made this great layout. I was absolutely thrilled with it! It's from the Close to My Heart paper packet called "Evensong." CTMH has a program called "Workshops on the Go," that provides instructions, based on one paper packet each month, to make at least three 2-page layouts and three cards. It includes a "supplies needed" list, and gives you the option for "good, better and best" versions of the layout. I'm hooked! I want to do this every month! Check out some of the options here:

http://jenniferhulvey.myctmh.com/MyCTMH/WOTG.aspx

AND - we had a blast together. Pat made a spaghetti dinner for me and six of her friends before the workshop, and it was scrumptious. Great food, great fun, great fellowship - now, that's a deal that's hard to beat! :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment