Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My New Scrapbooking Corner ... er, Quarter


Those of you who have been to our home will recognize that I'm now on iteration 67? 68? of the scrapbooking corner. I took a week-end not long ago and reconfigured the whole thing ... again. My office/craft room/music room is about 21' x14', and a full quarter of it is now devoted to scrapbooking. I **love** this space ... I can leave projects out (having finally convinced the cats that getting on my scrapbook table will lead them to certain death) and then sit down anytime I have a few minutes and pick right back up where I left off. I added some small bins to store my stamps and assorted tools, labeled them with {cute} tags and ribbon, and at least this week, I think I can find everything easily. :~)

What are the tools I HAVE to have when I scrapbook? You can see them on my table ... my craft mat (24"x18" from gingher.com), my guillotine paper cutter, and my tools tote (containing my adhesives, scissors, markers, craft knife, etc.) I also use a recipe book stand to hold the idea book that I'm using for my current layout. Since I'm left-handed, I try to leave a lot of open space to my left to use for writing or other detail work.

And for YOU - I have a 2nd table on the other side of the room, ready for a friend to join me! Wanna come scrap at my house? I'll even supply the kitty-cat lap warmer! :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment